THIS CONSULTATION HAS NOW ENDED. THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST.
CONSULTATION ON A PROPOSAL TO REDUCE THE PUBLISHED ADMISSION NUMBERS (PAN) AT WESTCOURT PRIMARY SCHOOL FROM 60 TO 30 FROM SEPTEMBER 2024
The Primary First Trust, as the admissions authority, is consulting and seeking comments on a proposal to reduce the Published Admission Number (PAN) at Westcourt Primary School, Silver Road, Gravesend DA12 4JG from 60 to 30 from September 2024 and for all subsequent cohorts.
Arrangements will remain the same in other year groups as they pass through the school. The proposed Admissions Arrangements 2024 can be found below.
Westcourt Primary School was expanded from one to two forms of entry in September 2016 based on predicted growth in the pupil population based on Kent County Council’s Commissioning Plan. Since becoming a 2FE school, Westcourt Primary has not been able to fill 60 places in Reception and numbers have decreased.
Please see Appendix 1 below for further details from the Head Teacher on the rationale for making the above stated changes.
THE CONSULTATION PROCESS
This consultation will run until midday on Friday, 16th December 2022 and we are inviting stakeholders and members of the local community to respond. These are namely, but not limited to:
- Parents and Carers at Westcourt Primary School
- Members of Westcourt Primary School Staff
- Members of the Local Governance Partnership Board of Westcourt Primary School
- Kent County Council
- Local primary and secondary schools
- Members of the local community
HOW TO RESPOND
You are invited to submit comments about the proposals above in a number of ways:
- By completing this short online survey or scanning the QR Code; or
- By completing the form at Appendix 2 below and;
- emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org, (please use ‘WCP CONSULTATION’ in the subject heading); or
- posting to:
The Primary First Trust
The White House
Clifton Marine Parade
Gravesend DA11 0DY
Attn: Sarah Thompson
Following the consultation period the Trust Board will consider any comments received and how to proceed.
Any comments must be sent no later than midday on Friday 16th December 2022.