Primary First Education
No Tablets of Stone. Freedom to Grow
At The Primary First Trust, we believe that for a school to become truly successful in the community they serve, they must retain, enhance and develop their own unique character and ethos. Unlike some multi academy trust's, we don't 'standardise' our schools around a set of rigid ideas of what great education looks like. We work with our schools to provide a clear strategy that unites us.
The PFT Education Strategy
- exists to add value to each school in the Trust, driving up standards in progress and attainment that would not be possible as standalones or in any other management model.
- considers the whole pupil's experience in readiness for their next stage and develops the attitudes, knowledge, and skills to be successful in life.
We believe that only education can:
- Open-up inspiring and exciting possibilities
- Create genuine opportunities
- Offer real choices in life
In providing the highest quality educational provision and unique curriculums which are inspirational, we raise the eye-line, fulfil the potential, and improve the life chances of every pupil in our care to the benefit of society as a whole. To achieve this, our provision curriculums focus on 3 key components: