KS1 or KS2 Class Teacher - Mayplace Primary School
Class Teacher KS1 or 2
Mayplace Primary School
Contract type: Full Time
Contract term: Permanent
Salary: Main Scale
Job start: September 2021
Closing Date for Applications: 12 noon Friday 23rd April
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Mayplace Primary School for a highly skilled class teacher. We are seeking to appoint a teacher with the capacity for outstanding practice to join our Mayplace team.
Mayplace Primary is a fantastic school with amazing pupils. Our adventurous outdoor curriculum enables children to think creatively, problem solve and experience exciting learning opportunities.
Our values of Leading Learning, Love of Learning, Team and Belonging provide a framework for our pupils which supports them in academic excellence as well as becoming clear thinkers who are collaborative with a strong moral compass.
We are an inclusive school which values difference. We understand that each of our children are individual and we seek to meet their needs through a curriculum which is vibrant, dynamic and practical. We know that children who enjoy their learning are engaged and therefore make the best progress; it is crucial to us that every child achieves the most that they can and becomes the best that they can be.
The Successful Candidate will be:
- A strong classroom practitioner who is passionate about education.
- They will be forward thinking, competent in digital learning and has an interest in and enthusiasm for in outdoor learning.
- Dynamic and will want to make a difference to young people, families and the community.
- The ideal candidate will share our vision and commitment to high standards.
We can offer:
- A commitment to your professional development and future career through superb CPD opportunities in the school and across the Trust.
- A positive working environment with strong focus on staff and pupil wellbeing.
- Motivated and engaged children who are keen to learn.
- Professional, hardworking and motivated team of teachers and support staff committed to developing and raising standards.
- A positive school community that will support you to be successful in your role.
Closing Date for applications: 12 noon Friday 23rd April 2021.
Interview and Selection process: W/B Tuesday 4th May 2021.
For further details please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The school is part of the Primary First Trust, a primary only family of schools that has already demonstrated a commitment to improving standards and working with effective professionals on career development both within their individual schools and the wider Trust.
The Primary First Trust and Mayplace Primary School are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Prohibition check; qualifications; medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references including their current Head Teacher.