Please see individual adverts for information on how to apply.
Key Stage 1 Teacher required - September 2017
Our school is going through exciting times as we are expanding to two form entry and have well-resourced facilities. We were delighted that Ofsted recognised our strengths in all areas (March 2013). We require a full time, outstanding practitioner with relevant experience to join our successful school. NQTs welcome. Please state your curriculum strengths and experience on your application letter. Please note only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
- An excellent teacher who has high standards and expectations?
- Committed, motivated and enthusiastic with excellent organisational skills?
- Passionate about providing creative and memorable learning opportunities for all children?
- Have superb interpersonal and communication skills and able to work effectively
We can offer you:
- A strong, committed and supportive staff team
- Well behaved pupils who are eager to learn
- The opportunity for you to develop subject leadership skills now or in the future
- Excellent resources
- A very happy working environment with great colleagues and a regular supply of cake and biscuits in the staff room!
- Continuing Professional Development
- Visits are strongly encouraged. Please contact Mrs Mac, Head’s PA on 01474 566411 to book.
- Closing date: Wednesday 5th July at 10.00am
- Interview date: Wednesday 12th July 2017