We are looking for someone who:
- has good organisational skills
- has excellent time keeping
- is approachable, empathetic and enthusiastic
- has the ability to be decisive, consistent and to set priorities
- is an effective communicator (both orally and in writing) to a variety of audiences
- has the ability to develop good relationships within a team and ability to be a supportive team player
- has a commitment to personal professional development
- has the ability to relate well to all involved in school life, showing sensitivity, consideration but also a sense of humour when needed.
- Commitment to promote equal opportunities in line with the University of Greenwich's and Primary First Trust's equal opportunity policies.
- Commitment to the Trust's Mission Statement, promoting the aims positively
- A willingness to work throughout the Trust
- An understanding of Health and Safety issues
- Commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children.