The Federation of Barnehurst Schools
Contract type: Full Time
Contract term: Permanent
Salary: Outer London L12-16
Job start: April or September 2019
Closing Date for Applications: Thursday 10th January at 12 midday
An exciting opportunity has arisen at The Federation of Barnehurst Schools for a highly skilled and motivated Deputy Headteacher. Both of the schools have been graded outstanding and we are now looking for a new Deputy Headteacher to join us in our next phase of growth and development after Easter. This is a rare opportunity for a dynamic and inspirational professional to make a very real difference to the educational lives of children. The successful candidate will show themselves to be someone who can clearly implement and drive improvement in the teaching and leadership practice of others. They will be able to think creatively and implement new strategies to improve teaching and learning over the whole school, keeping up-to-date with current educational thinking.
Our Deputy Head Teacher will be:
· An innovative, highly motivated and inspirational leader with a proven track record;
· Passionate about high quality teaching, learning and assessment ;
· A school leader who can demonstrate and develop high quality classroom practice;
· A Leader who is excited about and effective in managing change and rapid improvement for children. The School will offer:
• A commitment to your professional development and future career through superb CPD opportunities in the school and across the Trust;
• Happy, friendly and well behaved children who are extremely eager to learn and achieve highly;
• Professional, hardworking and motivated team of teachers and support staff committed to developing and raising standards;
• A positive school community that will support you to be successful in your role.
The school is part of the Primary First Trust, a primary only family of schools that has already demonstrated a commitment to improving standards and also working with effective professionals on career development both within their individual schools and the wider Trust.
The Primary First Trust and The Federation of Barnehurst Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged. Please contact the school office on 01322 334401 to arrange an appointment.
An application pack is attached to this advert and completed application forms should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 midday on 10th January 2019
Interview date: Week beginning 14th January 2019
Only those applicants shortlisted for interview will be notified on Thursday 10th January 2019
References will be requested from those shortlisted.
Working in partnership with